Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Radical Change

Back in 1.993, when Laura was still my girlfriend, she used to bug me to shave more often. After breaking up, as a posthumous act of rebelry, I started letting my beard grow, and soon after it became a goatee.

To this point, almos everyone who knows me have always seen me with some kind of facial hair, be it beard or goatee; In the Sábanas, people who still didn't know my nickname used to call me "the goatee dude"...

...And today, October 31, 2006, after more than 11 years of a facial hair that was already a sign of identity, I have shaved my face completely. And that's what I've seen:





Such a change in my look responds to a job imperative I am forced to take due to the situation I explained in the previous entry. Anyways It's not a final change and as soon as I have the chance the goatee will grow back. I feel weird without my goatee, I feel as if it wasn't me, but it's a sacrifice I must make now, as many other I will have to make pretty soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home