Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yes, I know...

...It's been a few days since I wrote last. I'm feeling lazy and I haven't found the moment to write until now....

I have finally started to work; In fact, I started three days ago and it's looking pretty good, at least concerning work. The job is in a Pioneer plant, as I said in the last entries, but it has nothing to do qith graveyards: It's that this shift is called "graveyard" because it's nighttime and it's supposed to be calm... as a graveyard. But that's just "supposed to", since Pioneer has a night shift for employees too.

I've started pretty good since lately Shield was sending only incompetents to the post and with me, as opposite, they look pretty satisfied since I'm getting all the stuff they're training me for and I've started to take initiative right away.


Regarding Darleen, for now we've decided to stay away from each other for a while so she can try to go to Eugene, Oregon, where her brother and the flowerpot he married are living now, so she can search for a job and a rental over there since housing and general life over there seems to be easier than in the ridiculously expensive California. Meanwhile, I will find a lair to stay and live on my own until we decide to get together again, until I get my money back or whatever happens.

Yesterday I got an email from Ana, of whom I hadn't heard in a while. Curious thing is, the day before I got a tape to listen to in the car ans at the end it was her talking in a program I taped over. Well, I'm glad to hear about her and to know I'm still in her mail list, and by the way I asked her about Nuria, of whom I havent heard in a while either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home