Saturday, November 25, 2006

34 already...

I had my mind set in that the Nov 25th at 01:30 I was going to go through the line of 34, but I forgot I was in the U.S., which means I did it the 24th at 16:30, nine hours before.

Not that I've done much to celebrate it anyway: Since the 23rd was Thanksgiving day, Darleen and My father in law have left to Arizona to spend a few days with the family; I haven't because I had to work, but even so, I'm glad they left me alone for a few days even if they left a mess behind. But well, no special celebration as it is getting normal in here. The best is that since the 23rd was festive I am gonna get paid time and a half for that day.

I keep chatting with Ana, very good vibes; She passed me a few photos and we have seen each other through the webcam: She is like the good wine: as time goes by, she is getting better and better, and the best of all is that chatting with her makes me really feel missed over there.

Well, not much more to say. I don't know, I don't feel like writing today and I still should be writing some more stuff I have been asked to. And still do chores, dammit...

Thanks to everyone who have remembered my Birthday. To those who not, I thank you too for I am sure even when you forgot, you are still wishing me a happy Birthday :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home